Congratulations to attorney Antonietta Brancaccio- Balzano for her new nomination as Chair of the Immigration Committee of the Martin County Bar Association. The nomination was proposed by well known attorneys Chris Gaston and Angelina Castro who said that the Martin County Association is in need of dynamic and enthusiastic attorneys. Attorney Brancaccio Balzano expressed gratitude and appreciation for the nomination and will start the leadership in August 2019.
- How much does it cost to immigrate to the U.S?
- Gun Violence in the United States
- Latest Updates on Immigration Law
- USCIS Expanding Premium Processing
- O Visa – Extraordinary Ability Visa
- New Immigration Rules for Ukrainians
- Administrative closure in Immigration Courts
- Travelling to USA and Italy during Covid
- Attorney Antonietta Brancaccio Balzano nominated Honorary Consul of Italy
- Biden Administration New Travel Protocols
- Unauthorized practice of law article
- Covid 19 Vax and international traveling
- 2021 NIAF GALA
- Brancaccio & Associates continues to expand internationally
- ENTRY INTO ITALY FROM CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES: STARTING SEPTEMBER 1: THE NEW MEASURES
- How to overcome a visa denial
- Rosa Formisano Award
- HOPE COMES BACK FOR ASYLUM APPLICANTS
- Attorney Antonietta Brancaccio-Balzano Moderates the National Italian American Bar Association (NIABA) Conference in Litchfield, Connecticut.
- Immigration Law after the Biden Administration took office